Setting a new standard for sandwich wall panels.
MPS Precast is proud to offer CarbonCast® High Performance Insulated Wall Panels. This novel technology uses C-GRID carbon fiber grid as a wythe connector. We are the only precaster licensed to produce CarbonCast in Puerto Rico.
They deliver all the benefits of factory precasting with unprecedented thermal efficiency in a fully structurally composite panel. And with ICC-ES acceptance (ESR#2953), you can be assured the product meets I-Code requirements.
- Full composite action for load-bearing performance
- Continuous insulation to meet ASHRAE requirements
- Aesthetic versatility
- Fire rated
Thermally efficient and aesthetically versatile panels are:
- Energy efficient and lighter in weight. They use less concrete and more insulating foam to reduce energy use and lighten panels – and deliver superior insulation values for enhanced thermal efficiency.
- Superior at load bearing. Load-bearing vertical panels can eliminate the need for perimeter columns and add to usable floor space.
- Dry, mold-free and non-combustible. CarbonCast panels have no voids or cavities where air or water can combine to support mold and mildew growth. The inherent fire resistance of concrete provides additional peace of mind.
- Designed to deliver comfort. Very little sound is transmitted through the walls, providing an interior free of exterior noise. And the lack of cold spots provides a more comfortable environment.
- Pre-finished on the inside wall. They can be ready for paint or wall covering and are ultra-durable.
- Code compliant. They’ve received an evaluation report (ESR#2953) from ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES).
Specifications are also available through SpecLink-E.